The Bdna Approach
Bdna has a demonstrated successful track record in partnering with hospitals to implement the new Digital Hospital solution.
The Bdna team are highly experienced Digital Hospital specialists that follow our proven framework and methodology:
- Proven experience – clear strategic plan and direction to digital hospital and beyond to provide solutions for improved patient care.
- Right-fit solutions – review the current capabilities and advice on pathway to a complete Digital Hospital solution
- Collaborative partnership – focusing on co-design – working in direct partnership with executives, clinicians and administration staff
- Faster results with low risk – leveraging our comprehensive experience, providing best practice digital hospital processes
- Fixed price delivery stages – the most efficient outcomes and localising the solution
- Health IT Strategy
- Health IT Reviews
- Process Improvements analysis
- Clinical Process collaborative design
- Change Management and transition
Cairns Hinterland Hospital Health Service
Cairns and Hinterland Hospital and Health Service (CHHHS) needed a partner organisation to help deliver the lead implementation of the Digital Hospital solution in Queensland. Bdna has a proven track record with Digital Hospital implementations providing eHealth expertise to successfully deliver the new Integrated Electronic Medical Record across Queensland Health. Our strategic partnerships with Queensland Health hospitals have resulted in successful transitions from manual, disjointed, siloed workflows to streamlined, best-practice clinical practice with tangible benefits for improved patient care through the Digital Hospital solution.
Bdna’s lead role in this transition include managing the configuration of the Cerner Millennium software to align with local hospital healthcare delivery as well as design and implementation of the new clinical workflows. Bdna worked directly with local clinical and administration staff to co-design change management strategies that would maximise the uptake of new Digital Hospital capabilities.
A Bdna consulting director leveraged Bdna’s proven Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) business design and readiness methodology to lead a large team to deliver the overall business To Be state including: business processes, requirement specifications, organisation to solution gap analysis, business scenarios and the configuration of the Cerner Corporation – Millennium Powerchart product set. As at September 2012 – The integrated electronic Medical Record program is currently in its detailed design to site readiness first release phase.
Bdna are engaged as the principal consultants for Medicare Local Northern Territory ICT Improvement Program of works including: the delivery of the ICT Strategic Plan, moving all ICT operations to an outsourced cloud model, Implementing Video Conferencing, Delivering a complete Mobile capability by disconnecting the traditional desk phones and ICT infrastructure, Ensuring relevant policy is developed or adhered to and strategic advisory services.
Alfred Caulfield Hospitals
Bdna’s consultant delivered the Alfred Caulfield Hospitals Student Clinical Placement solution which included formal business analysis, requirement specifications, software development, change readiness, implementation and ongoing maintenance and reviews.