The Federal Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Education toward Employment Scheme (e2e) objective is to close the gap and help indigenous students complete year 12 and progress to employment or further education.
The scheme required a major overhaul and Bdna was engaged to partner with the e2e teams to fulfill a total scheme improvement.
Bdna was engaged to conduct a whole of scheme review involving:
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
- Current & future state process analysis
- Scheme promotion
- Statistical analysis
- Streamlined student claim processes
- Fastrack payment processes
- Conduct market scans for enabling tech
- Explore ways to further enhance the scheme such as mentor programs, sponsorship, profile uplift and more education.
We were privileged to work in partnership with the e2e scheme team. We collectively achieved great outcomes including:
- Quick wins and longer term roadmap
- Expanding the scope of equipment to help students get to and stay in school