Children’s Health Qld Hospital and Health Service (CHQHHS) successfully transitioned to Qld Health’s integrated electronic Medical Record (ieMR) became fully-digital in 2019.
This involved data migration of outpatient and surgical appointments, training over 4,000 staff and providing no less than ‘the current’ level of reporting capability.
Bdna's role was to:
• Create a Business Intelligence service offering at CHQ
• Provide expertise, training and development around hospital and health data
• Ensure continuity of reporting across all areas of the hospital, state and federal with the transition to Qld Health’s integrated electronic Medical Record (ieMR)
• Mature reporting capability within clinical areas to ensure more clinician time was spent with patients
• Design and deploy an automated solution for outpatient data migration
• 100% migration of outpatient referrals and appointments
• Enhanced reporting/dashboarding for clinical and admin teams at ieMR GoLive
• A knowledgeable team of developers and analysts supporting state-wide hospital services
Children's Health QLD Hospital and Health Service