Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS) work very closely with the Public Health Unit and were previously relying on multiple spreadsheets to track COVID19 cases and patients.
This rapidly became untenable and prevented multiuser access and data sharing. Bdna were called upon to deliver a commercial grade solution.
Bdna partnered with the GCHHS clinical and technical teams and led the software development and integration. Our team rapidly delivered a commercial grade solution within two weeks that is now used by an increading group of public health clinicians.
Bdna's role was to de-risk and bring a commercial focus to the software development components of the GCHHS COVID19 management application. We delivered the following:
• Project governance, planning, schedule review and guidance
• Software development using React
• Daily showcases of solution enhancements
• Integration to Whisper SMS solution that notifies patients of next steps
• User acceptance testing, implementation and go live.
Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service