Queensland Health Improvement Unit and the Clinical Excellence division are innovation drivers within Queensland Health’s information and technology. The Smart Referrals Reporting and Analytics platform was stood up to meet new-age data warehousing in Azure.
Bdna's role was to:
• Develop an cloud-based enterprise data warehouse that would support analytics and reporting across multiple systems
• Deploy the foundational data modelling architecture using Data Vault 2
• Produce business-ready analytics and reports using Microsoft PowerBI
• Foundational warehouse was stood up and live in 15 weeks.
• Reporting and Analytics platform now services a greater volume of data for Qld Health and is used by several Hospital and Health Services
Queensland Health HIU