Like many worldwide health services Queensland Health (QH) have commenced the digital health journey with an ultimate goal of improving clinical care.
High levels of technical debt, mega data, complex interfaces and complex workflows are just some of the problems faced by Healthcare improving their services. The ieMR has greatly assisted QH in starting the digital journey and Bdna have been there from the start.
Bdna were engaged on the ieMR program from the beginning and continue to provide transformation services including:
• Informatics and clinical intelligence
• Project and change management
• Business process mapping & requirements
• Software configuration and design
• Integration and interface development
• State-wide clinical engagement
• Testing and quality assurance
• Readiness and implementation
• Benefits management
• PMO services (controls, vendor management)
We are very proud of our delivery services alongside QH and other partners to achieve a single state-wide ieMR solution utilised in all major tertiary health services.
A great foundation has been laid, however more must be done. We continue to invest in the future of health care.