Primary Health Network (PHN) NT work closely with the primary health sector to develop better coordination, support the health workforce and introduce new health programs and services.
PHN NT were faced with a growing demand, workforce and limited physical space. PHN NT also needed to have secure instant access to client data.
PHN NT engaged Bdna due to our experience in partnering to deliver upgrades to the indigenous education to employment scheme and our extensive experience in digital transformation.
Our initial discussion with the PHN NT executive was very memorable. Is was summarised as “Help us leverage available cost effective technologies and processes to get our organisation engaging more with our clients”.
Bdna partnered with the PHN NT and delivered the following services:
• ICT and Business practice review resulting in many improvements
• No on-site infrastructure and full mobile environment
• Organisational change management
• Procurement and vendor management
PHN NT and Bdna achieved may business improvements including:
• First PHN to go full virtual environment
• Mobile teams armed with mobile comms and devices spending more time with clients
PHN Northern Territory