Queensland Health (QH) are heavily reliant on an ageing Patient Administration System (PAS) that is at the heart of the health services. While the existing solution is functional it has reached its end of life and support.
QH have commenced the challenging tasks of replacing this administrative solution and Bdna are part of the delivery team.
Bdna are onboard with the PAS program and are leveraging our deep knowledge of health clinical and administrative process, systems and data. To assist in the eventual replacement of the existing solution. Our services for this program include:
• Project Management
• Solution Architecture
• Business analysis (clinical coding, administration)
• Business impact assessments
• Business case documentation
• Environment design and management
• Complex data management and transformation
QH are in the early design stage of the PAS program. Outcomes to date include:
• Current system process models
• Existing data structures
• Business cases and delivery plans